AN EASY TO USE LOW COST INTRODUCTION TO CANDLE-MAKING - perfect for beginners
This kit contains everything you need (except basic kitchen equipment) to make 10 coloured votive candles with up to 15 hours burn time each. It's the perfect kit for beginners. Votive candles are used as decorations, bathroom lighting and room scenters.
You can choose from a wide range of dyes and/or scents, just select from the box top right.
Each kit contains:
- 2 x metal moulds (moulds measure approx 37mm in diameter at base and 47mm at the top. They are 50mm tall.)
- 500g Blended Paraffin Wax
- 1.5m Wick (plenty to spare in case you want to experiment)
- 12 metal tabs (for fixing the wick to the bottom of the mould: includes 2 spares)
- Wick sticks for keeping the wick straight while the wax dries
- Blutack for sticking the wick to the wick pins
- Candle dye and scent
- Illustrated instructions - you can see Kev making these candles in our Product Videos section below
- Supplied in a gift box lined with tissue paper
What's different about our kits?
We've developed these kits by using them to create candles ourselves. Because of this, we know that all of our kits work reliably in the real world, producing excellent, consistent, results whilst being easy for beginners to use.
Our kits are not mass-manufactured, plastic toy kits, we assemble each box with care in our Hampshire workshop. We use real candle-making equipment and high quality ingredients aimed at people who want to learn how to make candles properly. Our kits also make the ideal gift to introduce a loved one to the creative world of candle making.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This kit is also available from Amazon - if you'd prefer to buy it from them, please click the button below