AN EASY TO USE LOW COST INTRODUCTION TO CANDLE-MAKING - perfect for beginners
This kit contains everything you need (except basic kitchen equipment) to make 10 coloured votive candles with up to 15 hours burn time each. You can then reuse the moulds to make further candles using our low-cost refill kit. It's the perfect kit for beginners. Votive candles are used as decorations, bathroom lighting and room scenters.
You can choose from a wide range of dyes and/or scents, just select from the box top right.
What's different about our kits?
We've developed these kits by using them to create candles ourselves. Because of this, we know that all of our kits work reliably in the real world, producing excellent, consistent, results whilst being easy for beginners to use.
Our kits are not mass-manufactured, plastic toy kits: this is real candle-making equipment and ingredients aimed at people who want to learn how to do it properly. They also make the ideal gift to introduce a loved one to the creative world of candle making.
You can see Kev making one in the Product Videos section below.
Each kit contains:
- 2 x metal moulds
- 500g Blended Paraffin Wax
- 1.5m Wick (plenty to spare in case you want to experiment)
- 12 metal tabs (for fixing the wick to the bottom of the mould: includes 2 spares)
- Wick sticks for keeping the wick straight while the wax dries
- Blutack for sticking the wick to the wick pins
- Candle dye and/or scent
- Full illustrated instructions - click here to see how easy they are to make
- Supplied in a stickered box lined with tissue paper
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
This kit is also available from Amazon - if you'd prefer to buy it from them, please click the button below