MONEY OFF OUR BEST SELLING KIT: Order today and get a big discount on the FIVE-IN-ONE CANDLE MAKING KIT
PLUS: MAYDAY SALE. Get 15% off your entire order when you buy the SIX PACK FRAGRANCE BUNDLE using coupon code 'SCENTSOFMAY'. ENDS SOON.
|Expected release date is 31st May 2018|
Turn your dreams of starting your own candle business into reality - pre-order now
Aimed at the UK market by the co-founder of craft retailer MakingYourOwnCandles.co.uk - this book provides practical, detailed advice and a series of milestones to get your candle business off the ground. (Did you know that Kev is also a published author?)
This is a new edition of a book ("Your Craft Business") that has sold thousands of copies - this time we're focusing entirely on the candle business, so if you intend to make money selling candles, this covers just about everything you need to know (except how to make candles - we have an online course that covers this.)
This is the paperback edition - an ebook will available at a later date. If you pre-order the paperback, you'll be entitled to a free version of the ebook.
The book covers:
- What you need to know about how business works
- How to come up with, and test, your product range
- 3 methods for working out the right price and why you should never compete to be the cheapest
- Plain English guidance on dealing with HMRC and other government bodies - including direct links to the resources and forms you need and advice on companies, tax, regulation, accounting and insurance
- Setting up at home - including specific advice on equipment and software
- Online marketplaces, including eBay and Amazon
- Top tips for success at Craft Fairs
- Your website
- How to promote your business and bring in the customers - online and in the real world
- The seven secrets of success.
"Creating a successful craft business is not rocket science but, to do it successfully, there are certain things you must know. This book captures the lessons we’ve learned since starting MakingYourOwnCandles, along with the experiences of other British craft businesses- both long established and recently set up. If you’re looking for the nitty-gritty, this is the book for you." Kevin Partner
We aim to despatch all in-stock products within one working day. You can check the stock level by looking next to the product photo. Our full policy is here.
We appreciate customers who come back to us, so we automatically deduct an extra 5% from every order after the third. You don't need to do anything, we handle it automatically.
All orders of £10 or more qualify for Free Economy Shipping (mainland Great Britain only). Simply add products to your shopping cart and the free shipping option will become available. Shipping for all other orders and locations is based on their weight - to find out how much it'll cost, add the product to your cart and click "Estimate Shipping". You can see our shipping policy here.
We offer a very simple guarantee - if the product is faulty or goes missing in the delivery process (both of which are very rare) we will quickly refund or replace. This in addition to your statutory rights. We're here to help and we never quibble - it genuinely matters to us that you're happy. You can see our simple returns policy here.