This Kindle book is a practical, hands-on guide to using Facebook to grow a craft business.
The book covers:
- A quick tour of marketing and social media
- Setting up your Facebook Page
- Your first Facebook Posts
- 15 ideas for great Facebook Posts
- Where to get photos and graphics
- 4 ingredients for great content
- Running Facebook Competitions including Terms and Conditions
- 7 types of Facebook Competitions
- Advertising on Facebook
- 10 tips for effective Facebook Advertising
Click the button below to buy this from Amazon:
We aim to despatch all in-stock products within one working day. You can check the stock level by looking next to the product photo. Our full policy is here.
We appreciate customers who come back to us, so we automatically deduct an extra 5% from every order after the third. You don't need to do anything, we handle it automatically.
All orders of £50 or more qualify for Free Economy Shipping (mainland Great Britain only). Simply add products to your shopping cart and the free shipping option will become available. Shipping for all other orders is based on their weight - to find out how much it'll cost, add the product to your cart and click "Estimate Shipping".
We offer a very simple guarantee - if the product is faulty or goes missing in the delivery process (both of which are very rare) we will quickly refund or replace. This in addition to your statutory rights. We're here to help and we never quibble - it genuinely matters to us that you're happy. You can see our simple returns policy here.