Want a free kit?Click here to find out how to get a free candle making kit.
Make four large globe candles with this kit
This candle making kit is the easy way to create gorgeous round candles that burn for hours and hours from a mould that can be used time and time again. The finished candles are the size of a large orange, with a circumference of around 24cm and a height of around 8 cm. They look fabulous either as ornaments or when lit and will burn for up to 30 hours. They also offer plenty of creative opportunities for decoration (including waterslide transfers) or layered candles (for example) - these are perhaps the best candles for use as the basis of a creative project.
Choose "Product Videos" to watch Kev make globe candles using this kit.
Once you've made your first batch of four, you can make more by buying a refill.
This kit contains:
- re-usable spherical mould
- 900g Paraffin Wax (if you prefer eco-soya, please select above*)
- 1m wick (LX18 for paraffin ECO8 for eco-soya)
- sealing tape
- wick pin
- 20g Dye
- 50ml Candle Making Fragrance
- fully illustrated instructions
* the candle is made in exactly the same way whether you're using eco-soya or paraffin wax. Eco-soya is, as its name suggests, made from oil extracted from soy beans and both waxes burn exceptionally well. However, eco-soya wax is white whereas paraffin wax is translucent so you will find that the end results are different for each. Eco-soya is a good choice if you want pastel hues, with paraffin the better choice for bold colours.
We aim to despatch all in-stock products within one working day. You can check the stock level by looking next to the product photo. Our full policy is here.
We appreciate customers who come back to us, so we automatically deduct an extra 5% from every order after the third. You don't need to do anything, we handle it automatically.
We offer a very simple guarantee - if the product is faulty or goes missing in the delivery process (both of which are very rare) we will quickly refund or replace. This in addition to your statutory rights. We're here to help and we never quibble - it genuinely matters to us that you're happy. You can see our simple returns policy here.