With this kit, you can make candles of FIVE types - all suitable for complete beginners and all simply lovely once made. This is the perfect gift for someone looking to explore the craft of candlemaking as it gives a taste of so many different candles in one box.
Use this kit to make:
- 1 "cup of tea" candle (you supply the cup)
- 4-8 beeswax roll-up candles (depending on what sort of candle shape you choose to make)
- Up to 50 flower-tart candles *
- Up to 4 pillar candles *
- Up to 20 votive candles *
You can also add your choice of candle scent for a discounted additional cost - just pick from the options above.
The kit contains:
- 1KG pillar wax
- 150g container wax
- 4 Beeswax sheets
- 2 decorative bee pins
- 2 metal flower tart moulds
- 2 metal votive moulds
- 1 pillar candle mould
- 10 wick & tab assemblies for flower tart candles
- Fudge dye for the "cup of tea"
- Your choice of 2 dyes (5g each) for the wax tarts, pillars and votives
- Loads of Wick
- Wick tabs, mould sealer, wick sticks etc
- 50ml scent (optional)
- Full colour instructions (click this link to see)
* - you choose which combination of candles to make as each of these three uses the same wax and dye
** - Choose two dyes for the flower tart, votives and pillar candle. You can choose two the same if you'd prefer.
We aim to despatch all in-stock products within one working day. You can check the stock level by looking next to the product photo. Our full policy is here.
We appreciate customers who come back to us, so we automatically deduct an extra 5% from every order after the third. You don't need to do anything, we handle it automatically.
All orders of £50 or more qualify for Free Economy Shipping (mainland Great Britain only). Simply add products to your shopping cart and the free shipping option will become available. Shipping for all other orders is based on their weight - to find out how much it'll cost, add the product to your cart and click "Estimate Shipping".
We offer a very simple guarantee - if the product is faulty or goes missing in the delivery process (both of which are very rare) we will quickly refund or replace. This in addition to your statutory rights. We're here to help and we never quibble - it genuinely matters to us that you're happy. You can see our simple returns policy here.